Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mums the word?

Hummmmm if you go looking for something and then you find "SOMETHING" and it's not what you expected or wanted... then what? Is it better to not go forth and discover the unexpected?
What if I want to know something or tell someone something... should I go for it?


(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhS-wxk9K1JTql9Fk29EQ88CIzYZsjonYQP24QJY1JFLjgEHN_6G34i2keh5Maw3Xs8A4GXwPxk4NITX_JX1Tq_hiUqj8wc7QjiMEer_9Afot3I3w70vf0USbw1j2CPkY1BjpQo0SpDZ1s/s1600/shhh.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. Yes you should go for it. You should never deny yourself the right to what you want. No matter the outcome. At least you know that you tried and there aren't any regrets or wonder. For instance, "Damn I should have done that. Now I will never know if ......" GO FOR IT! Quoting NIKE Just do it.

    ReplyDelete